Creative Director: NBC/Universal, Los Angeles, CA 2018 - now
Creative Director: Phenomenon, Los Angeles 2014 - 2018
• Clients: Wilson Sporting Goods, Warner Brothers, DC Comics, Mr. Cooper, Disney, Land's End, ABCmouse, Aetna, NutriBullet, Men's Wearhouse, Motion Picture Television Fund, St. Jane Hotel.
• Managed a team of 20+ Copywriters, Art Directors and Designers.
• Led the Warner Bros. team. Created insights-driven strategies and go-to- market campaigns for some of WB's biggest films.
• Led the complete re-branding and re-launch of Wilson Sporting goods and Mr. Cooper, the biggest non-bank mortgage servicer in the country.
• Developed the first cohesive brand campaign for Wilson, which had previously produced segmented work for its six autonomous business units.
• Part of agency senior leadership team charged with business growth and agency management.
• Created award-winning work with budgets big, tiny and everything in- between.
• Pitched and won DC Comics and ABCmouse.
Creative Director: The Woo, Culver City, CA 2013 - 2014
• Clients included Lenovo, LA Fitness + many others.
Assoc. Creative Director: Ogilvy & Mather, Culver City, CA . 2010 - 2013
Clients included HTC, Cisco, Tabasco, Nestle, Qualcomm, Coors, ampm
Assoc. Creative Director: Chiat/Day, Playa Vista, CA . 2009 - 2010
Digital Creative Director: The Traffic Agency, El Segundo, CA . 2008 - 2009
Assoc. Creative Director/Writer: Y&R, Irvine, CA . 2004 - 2008
Land Rover, L.A. Dodgers, Sony, Jaguar, BBQs Galore, Callaway Golf, Mattel
B.A. Economics, B.A. Psychology: U.C. Irvine
The New School, NY: Portfolio Program
Clios, Sports Clios, Webbys, One Show, International Andys, Print Magazine, S.F. Show, AdTech, New York Festivals, Pasadena Museum of Art, OC Ad Awards